Family Support Worker – Leicester
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester le3 UK|
|Salary||£21000 to £23000 per Annum|
Are you a passionate, supportive and emotionally intelligent person with a history of supporting families and students in the cross between school and pupils?
A fantastic Nursery School based in Leicester is looking to find a personable, empathetic and supportive Family Support Worker to join their school community for the coming academic year. In this fantastic role as a Family Support Worker, you will be expected to identify and then support families of pupils with various issues such as financial, parenting and social issues.
You will be expected to liaise and create strong relationships with the families you are supporting, whilst also progressing in developing links with the wider community.
Family Support Worker – Role Requirements:
- Experience working within Education and Health & Social Care
- Superb communication & organisation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Passionate about supporting others
- Confident, organised and outgoing individual
- Interviewing for role NOW!
Family Support Worker – The School:
- Infant & Nursery School
- Salary for Role – Band 6, 15-18 Pro Rate
- Excellent relationship with parents of pupils
- Widely regarded in local community
- Diverse demographic of pupils
- Committed to being a fully inclusive school
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Family Support Worker role in Leicester!