Female PE Teacher
|Location:||London, N9 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Female PE Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Enfield
Are you a high achieving graduate, who has recently gained qualified teacher status?
Do you want the opportunity to be an exemplary teacher inside your Department, delivering excellent learning experiences to students within the Physical education subject?
Perhaps you have a real passion for PE and want to inspire future students to adopt a love for the subject?
If this Female PE Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Female PE Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic sport facilities and resources
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Female PE Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Physical education department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Physical education
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR available for teachers who want a step up
Female PE Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Physical education related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Female PE Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Female PE Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.