Female PE Teacher
|Location:||Enfield, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Female PE Teacher
Are you an experienced PE Teacher looking for a new opportunity where you can transform the lives of young people?
Do you want to work in a growing Secondary school that is passionate about the power of social mobility and will allow you to have input in the curriculum?
This small, up and coming secondary school based in Enfield is immensely proud of their pupils and teaching staff. They aim to provide the highest standards of education every day and create future innovators and leaders.
Whether you are a current teacher or an NQT, this opportunity is perfect for progression into the subject that you love.
If this Female PE Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today! This position requires a female as it involves being in the girls changing rooms.
Female PE Teacher– Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links – accessible from Edmonton Station
- Paid £29,915 – £ 41,136 per annum
- Permanent full time role
- Monday – Friday school hours
- TLR opportunities available
- Upcoming mixed Secondary school
- Part of an Academy Trust
- Clear structure and behaviour policies
- Support for NQTs
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- CPD available for all staff
- Tight knit school community- diverse student body with multiple languages spoken
- Shortlisting now- interviews taking place after half term!
Female PE Teacher – The Role:
- Become an integral member of the PE department
- Fantastic PE facilities, including a large Sports Hall and AstroTurf pitches
- Make use of a fully equipped gym and a dance studio
- Be heavily involved in the development extra-curricular activities
- Lead sports teams across the school
- Plan and conduct stimulating PE lessons across KS3-KS4
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Promote a love of learning and fitness
- Be involved in developing the curriculum
Female PE Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Sports related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Passionate sportswoman
- Good/Excellent observations
Female PE Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Female PE Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!