Female PE Teacher Trainee
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£20000 to £24000 per Annum|
Female PE Teacher Trainee – Enfield (N9)
Do you have a wealth of specialist PE knowledge and are eager to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with young learners?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
This wonderful school are looking for a talented female physical education specialist to help bolster their department all while training to become a fully qualified teacher!
If this Female PE Teacher Trainee opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Female PE Teacher Trainee – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Female PE Teacher Trainee – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced PE department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in PE
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Female PE Teacher Trainee – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in PE related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Female PE Teacher Trainee – How to Apply:
If this Female PE Teacher Trainee opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.