Food Technology Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Newham, Newham E6 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £22000 per Annum|
Food Technology Trainee Teacher – Newham
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity that will help advance your educational career as you train to teach?
Do you want the opportunity to work in a secondary school which really values its Food Technology department and curriculum?
Furthermore, are you interested in gaining valuable first-hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Food Technology Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Food Technology Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Food Technology Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Food Technology department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Food Technology
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Food Technology Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Food Technology related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Food Technology Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Food Technology Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.