French Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex RM15 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
French Graduate Teaching Assistant – Thurrock
Have you recently graduated from a Russell Group university within a modern foreign language?
Do you have excellent subject knowledge within French and would like to gain experience within a French graduate teaching assistant role prior to training to teach?
Would a French Graduate Teaching Assistant role where you earn whilst you learn the ropes of working in education, be an excellent way to spend the next academic year?
French Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Long-term role
- Starting immediately or in September
- Paid £350 – £450 per week
- Superb school with excellent support and training
- Work alongside outstanding MFL teachers
- Train to teach the following year (if you choose to do so)
- Build exceptional experience which will enable you to become a fantastic educator
- Friendly & welcoming school
- Respectful students who are eager to learn
- Interviewing ASAP
French Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with students
- Plan, deliver and assess intervention sessions
- Assist teachers within the MFL department
- Gain experience and take on responsibility as your confidence grows
- Collaborate with other Graduate Teaching Assistants
French Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Russell Group/Top 10 University Graduate
- Degree 2.1 or 1st – English subject
- A passion and desire to work with young people
- Some experience working with young people previously e.g. tutoring, volunteering etc.
- Confident individual who can collaborate with others to ensure the best outcomes
- Excellent communicator
French Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to become a French Graduate Teaching Assistant, click ‘apply now’ and submit your CV. If you are shortlisted, you will receive a telephone call to discuss your application further.
Interested in the role, but wrong location? We also work with schools in the following boroughs, so feel free to get in touch: Barnet, Enfield, Haringey, Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking, Dagenham, Havering and Thurrock.