French & Spanish Teacher
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham ng7 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £41000 per Annum|
Are you a qualified MFL Teacher with a specialism in French or Spanish looking to find an excellent permanent MFL Teacher role in Nottingham for the coming academic year?
A wonderful secondary academy based in Nottingham is looking to find a superb MFL Teacher with a specialism in French & Spanish to provide superb learning experiences for their KS3 & KS4 students in a permanent position for the coming academic year. The school pride themselves on providing their students with the best possible education in Modern Foreign Languages, and want to find an enthusiastic, engaging and dedicated French & Spanish Teacher for a September start!
The school itself is a superb secondary academy, part of a small trust based in the centre of Nottingham renowned for their inclusive and forward-thinking approach to education. They are focused on the development of their staff through excellent CPD programmes and progression from within, and want to give their staff every opportunity to progress in their teaching career.
French & Spanish Teacher – The Role:
- French & Spanish Teacher
- Located in Nottingham (NG7)
- Permanent role – Beginning September 2023
- MPS – UPS depending on experience
- Open to both ECTs and experienced teachers
- TLR available for right candidate
- Interviewing for role soon – Apply NOW!
French & Spanish Teacher – Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Modern Foreign Languages
- Minimum 2:2 Languages based degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Eager to find permanent MFL based role for September
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb French & Spanish Teacher role in Nottingham NOW!