GCSE Tutor – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG2 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £410 per Week|
Are you a recent Core Subject, Humanities or Languages graduate with a passion for your specialist subject and a desire to gain first-hand teaching experience as a GCSE Tutor?
Do you want the opportunity to work in 1:1 and small group support sessions with Year 11 pupils providing exceptional academic support as a GCSE Tutor?
Maybe you’re looking for the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals as a GCSE Tutor, gaining vital skills and techniques as a GCSE Tutor?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting GCSE Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!
GCSE Tutor – The Role:
- GCSE Tutor
- Located in Nottingham (NG2)
- Paid £405 per week during term time
- Monday to Friday role – Ending July 2023!
- Working Hours: 08.30am – 15.30pm
- Providing 1:1 & small group support for Y11 pupils
- Creating engaging, inspiring and prolific support sessions
- Working both inside and out of classroom environment
GCSE Tutor – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Core Subject, Humanities or Languages based degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with children
- Naturally supportive, outgoing and inspiring attitude
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about the opportunity to educate in your subject
GCSE Tutor – The School:
- Excellent secondary school
- Part of Multi-Academy Trust
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Warm and inclusive school environment
- Modern facilities and resources
- History of working with talented graduates
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb GCSE Tutor role in Nottingham NOW!