Geography Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you a Geography graduate who has a passion to become a Geography Teacher?
Would you the relish the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience as Geography Graduate Academic Tutor?
Spend the academic year at an upcoming Luton based secondary school and support a cohesive humanities department in this rewarding Geography Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful for applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to register your interest in this rewarding Geography Graduate Academic Tutor role!
Geography Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Geography Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring geography teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing immediately
Geography Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support to this student which includes group & 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your geography subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Geography Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography / related subject
- Passionate about education & geography
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Wishes to positively impact the humanities department
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The Luton secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Strong facilities & resources
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Graduate Academic Tutor role.