Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £68 per Day|
Geography Graduate – Teaching Assistant – September start
Have you graduated with a degree in Geography and have decided that teaching is the perfect career for you?
Perhaps you are unsure and would like to work in a supportive Secondary School as a Teaching Assistant for the full academic year before training?
Applying for graduate roles can be overwhelming – this secondary school in Manchester needs a determined and committed Geography graduate to help them achieve their goals and see pupils succeed in vital progress 8 subjects.
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away, this secondary school needs someone just like you!
Geography Graduate – Teaching Assistant
- Geography Graduate role
- Work with KS3/4 pupils 1:1
- Support pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Full-time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday, school hours
- Paid £300 per week Term Time
- Fantastic Secondary school in Manchester
Geography Graduate – Person specification
- 2:1 or above degree in Geography
- Excellent academic background required – strong A-Level results
- Keen interest in education and teaching
- Engaging and Enthusiastic
- Experience of working with children is ideal
About the school
- 11-16 Secondary School in Manchester
- Easily Accessible via public transport
- Visionary and supportive leadership team
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
So, if you’re a top Geography graduate and believe you have the academic skill set to match this school, why not come and work for them as a Geography Teaching Assistant?
How to apply: Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away to be considered for this rewarding role.