Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you a geography graduate who is interested in taking the first steps towards teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience before training to teach in 2020?
Start January 2020 at a welcoming Luton secondary school and support a cohesive humanities department in this rewarding Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful for applying for a PGCE!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant please simply apply on this page and attach an updated CV.
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring geography teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- January 2020 start
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your geography subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography or a related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The thriving secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Good resources & facilities
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Graduate Learning Mentor role.