Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Greenwich SE3 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Greenwich – Paid School Experience
Have you recently graduated with a Geography 2:1 or 1st degree and are now looking to pursue a teaching degree?
Do you want to gain skills and opportunities of the highest calibre in an ‘outstanding’ classroom setting?
Our tailored programme will ensure you receive support, training and guidance throughout your school placement for the full academic year!
Send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid school experience
- Full academic year in one school
- Full time Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Paid £70 – £85 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- September 2020 start
- Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – ideal for aspiring teachers!
- Located in Greenwich, Greater London
- Help with lesson planning & delivery
- Work with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Personal Specification
- Degree in Geography 2:1 or above
- Strong A levels & GCSEs
- Enthusiasm and passion for education & young people
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
- Ready for a challenge!
- Some previous experience of working/volunteering with young people is desirable but not essential
We work with a range of Secondary schools in Greenwich and across wider London. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Alternatively, if you are a graduate looking for a similar role to this one, but maybe in a different location, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you to find your dream role.