Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary
|Salary||GBPUp to £325 per week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Geography Graduate – Birmingham based Secondary School
This centrally located Birmingham Secondary School are looking for a Geography graduate to join their team for the remained of the academic year, with the future opportunity from July to progress onto teacher training and gain QTS.
- Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity to build your confidence and skills as a teacher
- Paid up to £325 per week
- Starting ASAP – role to be filled by the end of November
- All Geography graduates considered – must have a minimum of a 2:1
- Passionate about your subject
- Experience working with young people desirable
- Opportunity to join ITT in the same school/academy trust
Put your subject knowledge to use every day, whilst developing your teaching and leadership skills, by working closely with the Humanities department and the class teacher with exam preparation, the delivery of worthwhile lessons and leading interventions.
Placed in a Graduate Geography Teaching Assistant role that will complement your future career plans, this large, community school are committed to the training and development of the next generation of teachers and educational leaders. Located only a stone’s throw away from major transport links in Birmingham City Centre, what better way to kick-start your career!
If you don’t have much experience, don’t worry, the school has a fabulous reputation for developing graduates into confident and successful teachers. If you would like to have a rewarding and worthwhile career, then do not hesitate, send your CV to Jamie at i-teacher today!