|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £38810 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – September Start – Leeds
Are you due to complete your PGCE this year and are looking for your first permanent teaching position?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work in an excellent secondary school with an exceptional reputation for students results and behaviour?
Would you like to be an integral part of the Geography department, which provides a supportive and dedicated teaching environment?
No matter your circumstances – whether you are relocating, looking for a new challenge, or you are a Geography ECT – this would be an ideal next step in your Geography teaching career!
Secure a Geography Teacher position ready for a fresh start come the new academic year at a school that has an incredibly cohesive teaching team!
Geography Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent position starting September 2023
- Popular Secondary School in Leeds
- Friendly and cohesive Geography Department
- Multicultural and diverse school
- Visionary Headteacher and dedicated SLT
- Excellent induction programme for ECT’s
- Bespoke CPD programme
Geography Teacher – Person Specification
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards learning and your own development
Geography Teacher – About the Role
- Join a young, vibrant, and supportive Geography Department
- Teach KS3 – KS4 Geography
- Excellent mentorship provided
- Your very own classroom!
- Bespoke induction programme – tailored to your needs!
- Teach 11–16 year-olds
If you are a Geography ECT in Leeds, or are relocating, please do not hesitate in sending your CV to Demi at i-teachers to apply for this exciting role.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.