|Location:||London, Havering UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £43348 per Annum|
Are you currently searching for a new challenge as a Geography Teacher starting in September?
Would you love to work at a vibrant school where you have the opportunity to progress at a pace that suits you?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or are an newly qualified teacher who is looking for a supportive school to begin your teaching career, this school could be the ideal next step for you…
Located in the borough of Havering, this school is searching for a Geography Teacher to join them from September in order to support the growing department.
Geography Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Geography Teacher role
- Direct contract through the school
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £27,596 – £43,348
- Progression opportunities
- Interviewing shortly
Geography Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and assess lessons throughout KS3 and KS4
- Engage learners through interesting lessons
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Wider school impact
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding lesson delivery
- Strong behaviour management
About the School:
- Graded Good by Ofsted
- Ages 11-18
- Room to progress with the school
- Havering Borough
- Large staff car park
- Good transport links
- Elements of KS5 teaching
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher role.
If you feel that there are elements of this role that are great, but perhaps the location is not right, or you are looking for more responsibility, why not submit your CV to be considered for other opportunities that may be suitable.