|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS12 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Geography Teacher with a wealth of subject knowledge and a real passion for the subject, looking to conduct creative and academically enriching secondary Geography lessons for secondary students?
Perhaps you’re looking for a new and exciting role inside of an excellent Humanities department, with the possible progression into a TLR in which you’ll be able to utilise the schools excellent CPD programme?
Or are you a Newly Qualified Teacher eager to find a first permanent role inside of the Geography subject looking to join a secondary school with a fantastic NQT induction programme, and a real impetus on making sure they’re staff are equipped with the right resources to perform to their highest potential?
If you are any of the above and looking to find a wonderful Geography Teacher opportunity, then this is the role for you!
Geography Teacher – Role Information:
- Geography Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in the Leeds area
- Paid £23,720 – £39,406 per annum
- Offering outstanding academic experiences to students in the Geography subject
- Providing exceptional support to both individual students and groups
- Be a vital member of a well-co-ordinated and supportive Humanities department
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Geography Teacher – Role Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum 2:1 Humanities based degree
- Secondary Geography teacher training
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about the Geography subject
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Brilliant ability to motivate and interact with students
- Ability to structure and conduct lessons around broad and balanced curriculum
Geography Teacher – Information about the school:
- ‘Good’ OFSTED rating
- Passionate and hardworking Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Flourishing Humanities department
- Experienced and talented Head of Humanities Department
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Valued member of local community
- Nearby public transport links
Click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers to be shortlisted for this Geography Teaching role.