|Location:||Grays, Essex UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £48244 per Annum|
Geography Teacher / Geography NQT
Are you a Geography teacher, currently seeking a permanent Geography Teacher position at a school where you can truly excel and thrive?
Do you hope to secure a Geography Teacher role in a very welcoming and supportive school where staff and students alike enjoy coming to school each day?
Perhaps you are an ambitious teacher who wants a Geography Teacher role within a school where you will have the opportunity to progress and develop in to an exceptional educator?
If this sounds like the Geography Teacher position you’ve been hoping to secure, get in touch today by sending your CV!
- Geography NQTs welcome
- Likewise Geography teachers looking for a step up!
- Negotiable salary for the right person
- Exceptional facilities
- Superb leadership
- NQT induction second to none
- Progression opportunities (TLR available)
- September start
- Permanent position
Geography Teacher | School Information:
- 11-18 OUTSTANDING Graded School
- Excellent support and guidance from the friendly staff here
- Broad and engaging curriculum where students are at the heart of what they do
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Fabulous behaviour and high expectations
- Cohesive and collaborative environment
- Access to excellent CPD
Geography Teacher | Person Specification:
You must have:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Geography Teacher qualification e.g. PGCE / QTS
- Undergraduate degree in Geography
- Must have QTS by September 2019
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Achieved good or outstanding in observations
To be considered for this fabulous Geography Teacher opportunity within Thurrock, click ‘APPLY NOW’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers today!