|Location:||London, Greater London EN1 UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £43348 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Geography Teacher looking to join and ambitious secondary school with an excellent CPD programme and a real impetus and developing its staff to their highest potential?
Do you want the opportunity to be an exemplary teacher inside your Humanities Department, delivering excellent learning experiences to students within the Geography subject?
Are you possibly relocating to the London area, looking for a permanent role inside of a supportive and inclusive secondary school with an outer city pay scale?
Make sure that you don’t miss out on this excellent Geography Teaching role
Read on for more information about the position and the school itself.
Geography Teacher – Role Information:
- Geography Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- Located in the Enfield area
- Paid £27,596 – £43,348 per annum
- Creating excellent learning experiences inside of the Geography subject
- Being a vital and valued member of brilliant Humanities Department
- Structuring and conducting lessons based around academically enriched curriculum
- Working under dedicated and inspirational Head of Humanities
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
- Minimum 2:1 Geography subject degree
- Wealth of subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQT/Experienced Teacher
- Secondary Geography teacher training
- Passionate about educating students in Geography subject
- Ability to educate across school age range 11-18
- Able to create academically enriched and interactive Geography lessons
Information about the school:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary environment
- Dedicated and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team
- Above average Progress 8 results
- Driven to provide each student with excellent academic opportunities
- Excellent Humanities Department
- Mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers
- Looking for exemplary and enthusiastic Geography Teacher
How to apply:
To apply for this brilliant Geography Teacher role inside of the Enfield area, make sure that you press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers.