|Location:||London, Greater London rm10 UK|
|Salary||£26662 to £43348 per Annum|
NQT’s and experienced teachers welcome to apply!
Are you an engaging and driven Geography teacher who is keen to secure a permanent Geography teacher position in a successful and outstanding secondary school for September 2019?
Do you want to take on additional responsibility, taking a step up in your career as an ambitious Geography teacher, or maybe you are starting out on your Geography NQT induction year and you are hoping to secure a role in a supportive school?
To learn more about this Geography Teacher position – either click ‘apply’ or call Natalie at i-teachers for a friendly chat in the strictest confidence.
The head teacher of this outstanding school, located in the borough of Barking & Dagenham, is looking to employ a hard-working and ambitious Geography teacher role starting in September 2019.
- Geography Teacher position
- Outstanding 11-18 school with sixth form
- Located in Barking & Dagenham
- Outer London Pay Scale MPS-UPS
- Exceptional Geography teacher NQT/CPD programme
- The head teacher welcomes applicants from experienced or newly qualified Geography teachers
- Interviews being held shortly!
Geography Teacher Person Specification:
- You must have qualified teacher status or be working towards QTS
- You must be able to deliver good or outstanding lessons in a creative and engaging manner
- You will be a motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent individual who can also work well as part of a Humanities department
- You should have high expectations of yourself and of your students
The school can offer:
- Exceptional CPD opportunities in order to aid your teacher development
- State of the art, modern and fully refurbished school in recent years
- Your own classroom
- A Humanities department which is supportive of new staff and are happy to share ideas amongst one another
If this role could be for you, and you think you would make an excellent Geography Teacher at this school for September 2019, be sure to apply today! If this particular school/role is not for you, feel free to get in touch with Natalie at i-teachers.com to discuss other potential geography teacher positions.