|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Enfield
Do you want the opportunity to be an exemplary teacher inside your Humanities Department, delivering excellent learning experiences to students within the Geography subject?
Would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
Are you possibly relocating to the London area, looking for a permanent role inside of a supportive and inclusive secondary school with an outer city pay scale?
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Geography Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Geography department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your subject
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Geography related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Geography Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.