|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you an enthusiastic Geography Teacher who is ready for a fresh challenge this September?
Would you be keen to explore what other opportunities are out there to help you reach your full potential as a Teacher?
Perhaps you are keen to focus on teaching more Geography instead of other Humanities subjects?
Further your development and career by joining a thriving secondary school in September. Send your CV today to apply, i-teachers is not a supply agency – we specialise in helping schools with permanent recruitment.
- Permanent September 2020 Geography Teacher position
- School keen to interview as soon as possible
- Fantastic enrichment and school trips
- Teach 80% Geography
- Some History/RS teaching may be required
- Shared planning and joint schemes of work
- Led by a strong Head of Humanities
- Huge emphasis on staff well-being – employee benefit scheme
- Passionate and dedicated senior leadership team
- Excellent results, school focused on improving progress 8 score
- Secondary school in Stockport
Person specification – Geography Teacher
- Qualified Geography Teacher
- Outstanding NQTs are welcome to apply
- Strong subject knowledge
- Passionate about the whole school impact
- Dedicated to giving students a 1st class education
- Real team player
How to apply: Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers. If shortlisted, you will be contacted with 2 working days. Your application will not be sent to the school until we have called you to discuss the role further.