|Location:||Islington, London (Central) N1 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Islington, North London.
Is your current situation changing meaning that you are looking for a permanent position in September 2020?
Perhaps you are relocating to London, a newly qualified Teacher or maybe just searching for a fulfilling role with a school that has an excellent induction programme and development opportunities?
Would you love the opportunity to work in a secondary school which takes your learning and development seriously?
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your C.V today!
Geography Teacher – Key Information
- Based in Islington, North London.
- Good transportation links via Northern Line along with large car park
- Inner London salary
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours.
- Excellent senior leadership
- Supportive atmosphere for both NQTs and those with more experience
- Brilliant facilities
- Lots of opportunities for development and progression
Geography Teacher – The Role
- Work alongside experienced Teachers within the department
- Plan and conduct interactive lessons
- Broad and balanced Geography curriculum
- Developing student knowledge of the subject
- Supportive and leading figure for your students
- TLR available for those who would like to step up
Geography Teacher – Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Geography or related degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or working towards for September 2020
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Supportive and positive personality
- Passionate about delivering outstanding lessons and education
If this Geography Teacher position sounds like the one for you then why not click ‘apply’ to send your CV today?!
Perfect role but not the right location? We also work in the following areas so please feel free to get in touch: Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Harrow, Brent, Barnet, Camden and Haringey.