|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a recently qualified Teacher looking for your first post to complete your NQT year?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a new position at a school that focuses on staff well-being and progression.
A fantastic Secondary School in Birmingham is looking for a Geography Teacher to join their team!
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Geography Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Plan and conduct secondary Geography lessons
- Support the academic progression of students
- Utilise prior teaching experience and skills from training
- Monitor and feedback student progress
- Run extra-curricular activities and classes
- Become a valuable part of a collaborative Humanities department
Geography Teacher – The School
- Thriving Secondary School located in Birmingham
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary leadership team
- Broad and varied curriculum
- Caring and supportive environment
- Excellent Humanities department with great resources
Geography Teacher – Person Specification
- Minimum 2.1 Geography related degree
- Advanced organisational skills
- Great classroom management
- Supportive and compassionate personality
- Dedicated to teaching
To apply to this Geography Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!