|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Geography Teacher – Geography NQT who is currently searching for an exciting opportunity for September?
Would a thriving West London Secondary & Sixth Form who offer excellent support to all staff sound like music to your ears?
If so, please do not hesitate and apply for this Geography Teacher role immediately on this page!
This Good graded secondary & sixth form offers a fantastic learning environment for both students & staff, especially a super CPD for teachers and NQT’s!
Geography Teacher / NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Geography Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 Geography Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Fantastic CPD
- Interviewing in February 2020
Geography Teacher / NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run KS3 – KS5 geography lessons
- Promote a passion for geography
- Prepare students for exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the humanities department
Geography Teacher / NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a geography related subject
- Strong A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Over 1500 students
- Room to progress within the school
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher role.