|Location:||London, E6 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Permanent Vacancy – Newham
Are your circumstances changing meaning you are relocating, looking for a permanent teaching position, within Newham?
Perhaps you have a real passion for Geography and want to inspire future students to adopt a love for the subject?
Maybe you have been in a role for the last few years but feel that now is the right time to find a new challenge?
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Geography Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Geography department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in your subject
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Geography related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Geography Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.