|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Geography Teacher required for a progressive Secondary School in Oldham starting September
Are you an experienced Geography teacher, passionate about your subject area?
Would you like to join a Geography department that has a fantastic track record of developing young teaching talent into future leaders?
If you are an ambitious Geography Teacher passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in starting your career at a forward thinking school, then click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers.
- Teacher of Geography
- Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Experienced Geography Teacher or NQT’s welcome to apply
- ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School
- Teacher Geography KS3 – KS4
- Superb facilities
- MPS – UPS, with negotiable TLR
- Start in September 2020
- Video interviews initially – The head is very keen to continue recruitment!
- Strong academic background
- Consistent ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Teaching
- A strong desire to raise standards and achievement
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced-inner city school is desirable
Geography teacher – Why join this school?
The school is a particular favourite with parents throughout the area who are aware of its excellent performance. Due to its Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ results, the school is now oversubscribed. Pupils and teachers benefit from newly refurbished teaching spaces and a plethora of resources to enhance learning. The school value work life balance and are keen to develop their teachers into future leaders.
If this seems like an ideal opportunity to further your career, send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away or call for a confidential chat!