|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Geography Teacher to join an improving secondary school based in Haringey this September!
Are you a recently qualified Geography Teacher eager to find a school with an excellent NQT programme this September?
Perhaps you are looking to join a Humanities department with superb recent GCSE/A-Level results?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a secondary school with a fantastic reputation in the Haringey area this September?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this role as a Geography Teacher this September!
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Permanent role
- Full time Monday – Friday
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Available to both newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Providing superb learning experiences for your secondary students
- Supporting secondary students throughout lesson time
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Geography related degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Geography
- Dedicated to providing a high standard of education
- Passionate about helping students reach their full academic potential
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Being a vital member of an excellent Humanities department
Geography Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Proactive and dedicated Head Teacher
- Multi-cultural student demographic
- Excellent staff development programme
- Thriving Humanities department
- Public transport links nearby – parking available nearby
If you are a recently qualified Geography Teacher dedicated to providing your students with exciting learning experiences and improving your student’s academic ability, then press ‘click apply’ or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.