|Location:||Barnet, Barnet NW7 UK|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
Are you an outstanding Teacher of Geography and would like the chance to join an extremely successful school with an innovative Geography department?
A high achieving school based in Barnet is looking for a new Geography Teacher to continue an exceptionally popular subject with a high profile within the school.
Whether you are a hard-working NQT looking for a chance for fast career progression with a supportive development plan, or an experienced Teacher looking to relocate and for an exciting career change, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
If you fit the following credentials, please click “Apply Now!” or contact Samantha at i-teachers to secure your dream role!
Geography Teacher – The Role
- Permanent Role
- Located in Barnet
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Developing and delivering secondary Geography lessons
- Tracking the academic progress of pupils and ensuring they achieve their maximum potential
- Utilising prior experience and teacher training
- Creating memorable learning experiences
Geography Teacher – The School
- OFSTED ‘Excellent’ Secondary School
- Respected and dynamic Humanities department
- Fantastic curriculum – broad and balanced
- Prides itself on offering unique and inspiring learning experiences
- State of the art Geography facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Good transport links
Geography Teacher – Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 class degree in Geography
- Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards) essential
- Genuine desire to progress in a career in Teaching or Education
- Inspiring and driven to motivate young pupils
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to easily commute to Barnet
How to apply
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and have the required credentials to be shortlisted, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or contact Samantha at i-teachers for more information about the role