|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – September start
Are you a successful Geography Teacher looking for a new position this September?
Would you like to work in a school that challenges you and supports your professional development?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
We specialise in supporting relocating Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression. Now is the perfect time to register your interest and secure a new post early!
Requirements – Geography Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by September 2021
- Strong Geography Subject knowledge
- Ability to offer additional humanities subjects is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a variety of settings.
- Passionate about providing a 1st class education
- Reflective teacher committed to your own development
- Start dates: September 2021 (or August)
- Pay: MPS – UPS – TLR for the right candidates £25714 – £41604
- Teacher, 2nd in Department, Head of department roles
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Dedicated consultant, interview preparation provided
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Easy application process
- Open to experienced Geography Teachers / NQTs
About the schools – Geography Teacher
- We support a range of secondary schools and colleges in Greater Manchester
- From RI – Outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Supportive and successful/improving Geography departments
- Positive and happy atmosphere
- Support for NQTs/experienced teachers
- Work-life balance a priority
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
So, if you would like to work with the only 5* recruitment consultancy and secure your ideal Geography Teacher position this September, please get in touch and send your CV!