|Location:||Merton, Sutton SM2 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Geography Teacher –
Geography Teacher – the school –
- Thriving Secondary school
- The school aims to improve their students’ wellbeing with a range of extra-curricular activities and an amazing pastoral system
- Good transport links
- Located in Sutton
Geography Teacher – the role –
- Plan and deliver lessons for ages 11-16
- Support GCSE/A-Level students and offer extra help where needed
- Align your teaching with the school’s ethos
- To support the subject area as appropriate
- To contribute significantly to raising standards of students’ attainment as a teacher and form tutor
- Outer London MPS-UPS
Geography Teacher – person specification –
- QTS (or equivalent)
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- The ability to teach across key stages 3 and 4
- A creative and flexible team member with presence and authority
By joining this school you are not only working in a school with a thriving Geography department that gives the support students need to succeed, but a school that focuses on their well-being alongside their success.
To apply, please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!