|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD7 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £36961 per Annum|
Are you a Geography Teacher relocating to West Yorkshire and are looking for a permanent position starting September 2021?
Maybe you will be starting your NQT year in September 2021 and are looking for a school that shares your visions and ethos?
Perhaps you are interested in a new role at a school that focuses on professional development and progression?
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Geography Teacher – Key Information:
- Permanent position
- Full time role
- Pay: MPS £25,714- £36,961
- Open to Geography Teachers / NQTs
- Popular Secondary School in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- School graded Good by Ofsted
- Visionary Senior Leaders
- September 2021 start
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Teach engaging Geography lessons across KS3-KS5
- Open and able to teach History
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Knowledge based curriculum
- Cohesive Humanities Department
- State of the art teaching facilities
- Fantastic NQT programme
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or on track to achieve by September 2021
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st class Geography related degree
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good or outstanding lesson observations
- Compassionate and inspirational individual
- Strong academic background
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Geography Teacher – How to Apply and Register your Interest:
If a new role as a Geography Teacher is of interest to you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!