|Location:||Essex, Greater London EN9 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Geography Teacher- September 2021
Are you a Newly Qualified Geography Teacher looking for your first post in 2021 and would like work in a school on its journey to become outstanding?
Perhaps you are an experienced Geography Teacher and are looking for a new opening in a thriving Secondary school that has a welcoming and dynamic Geography department?
A fantastic Secondary school in Essex are looking for an inspiring and engaging Geography teacher to join them in September!
Apply today and submit your CV to Pippa, we are shortlisting now, and interviews are taking place over the coming weeks!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Geography Teacher- Benefits:
- Geography Teacher
- Full-time and permanent position
- MPS Geography Teacher salary- London Fringe
- Open to NQTs and experienced Teachers
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- September 2021 start
- Located in Waltham Abbey
- Shortlisting now
- Interviewing in coming weeks!
Geography Teacher- Key Information:
- Teach Geography across KS3 and KS4
- Inspire pupils through inspiring and immersive Geography lessons
- Set high expectations for all students
- Use your exceptional subject knowledge to boost attainment
- Present clearly structured and engaging lessons
- Get involved with the school community and wider school life
- Provide guidance and support as Form Tutor
The upcoming ‘Good’ secondary school:
- Inclusive secondary school
- Part of an academy trust
- Under 800 students
- Visionary and supportive Senior Leaders
- Journey to transition from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’
- Excellent professional development
- Waltham Abbey location
- Nearby transport links
Geography Teacher- Person Specification:
- NQTs welcome to apply
- QTS / PGCE or on track to achieve by September 2021
- Strong academic background
- 1st or 2:1 in a Geography related degree
- Excellent classroom management
- Great references are essential
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you and you are looking for a new role, then send your CV to Pippa right away, we are shortlisting now for a September start!