|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA6 UK|
|Salary||£32407 to £43193 per Annum|
Geography Teacher- January 2023
Are you a Newly Qualified Geography Teacher looking for your first post in 2023?
Perhaps you are an experienced Geography Teacher looking for a new opening in a thriving Secondary school that has a welcoming and dynamic Geography department?
A fantastic Secondary school in North London are looking for an inspiring and engaging Geography teacher to join them in January! The culture at this school is very inclusive and supportive. There are several opportunities for professional development. Staff turnover is below average due to the fantastic and inspiring SLT.
Apply today and submit your CV to Michaela. We are shortlisting now and interviews are taking place after half-term!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Geography Teacher- Benefits:
- Geography Teacher
- Full-time and permanent position
- MPS Geography Teacher salary- Outer London
- Open to ECTs and experienced Teachers
- Excellent support provided for ECTs
- January 2023 start
- Located in Harrow
- Shortlisting now
- Interviewing in coming weeks!
Geography Teacher- Key Information:
- Teach Geography across KS3 and KS4
- Inspire pupils through inspiring and immersive Geography lessons
- Set high expectations for all students
- Use your exceptional subject knowledge to boost attainment
- Present clearly structured and engaging lessons
- Get involved with the school community and wider school life
- Provide guidance and support as Form Tutor
The secondary school:
- Inclusive secondary school
- Part of an academy trust
- Under 800 students
- Visionary and supportive Senior Leaders
- Excellent professional development
- Harrow location
- Nearby transport links
Geography Teacher- Person Specification:
- ECTs welcome to apply
- QTS / PGCE or on track to achieve by January 2023
- Strong academic background
- 1st or 2:1 in a Geography related degree
- Excellent classroom management
- Great references are essential
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you and you are looking for a new role, then send your CV to Michaela right away. We are shortlisting now for a January start!