Geography Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD10 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – August/September start – Bradford
A superb secondary school based in Bradford is looking to find a hard-working and dedicated Geography Teacher to be part of their expanding Humanities department this September!
Are you a recently qualified Geography Teacher eager to find your first permanent role in education this September?
Maybe you are an experienced Geography Teacher looking to find a new and motivating challenge for the new academic year?
Waste no time in applying for this sought after position immediately!
i-teachers is not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Geography
- Superb Geography subject knowledge
- Dedicated to providing inspiring learning experiences
- Eager to develop the academic ability of your students
- Professional and supportive during lesson time
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Making sure students are engaged and proactive during lesson time
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Willing to participate in after school clubs and activities
Geography Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent Role
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- Thriving Humanities department
- Wonderful CPD programme available to all
- Hard working and proactive Head Teacher
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced staff
- Employee benefit scheme
- Superb facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Geography Teacher at this fantastic secondary school in Bradford. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.