Geography Teacher – Geography NQT
|Location:||London, Lambeth SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you looking to further your Geography Teacher career at an Outstanding Secondary and Sixth Form based in Inner London?
Do you strive to work at a school that focuses on developing its teachers and works towards serving the local community?
Whether you are looking for a fresh new challenge, looking to relocate or are looking to complete your Geography NQT year, this role would be a perfect way to start September!
The thriving Humanities department are looking to add a positive and committed Geography Teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb Geography Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Geography Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent geography teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 geography teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Geography Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run geography lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level geography exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 geography related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Lambeth however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea and Wandsworth.