Geography Teacher – Geography NQT
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
Are you looking to further your Geography Teacher career at an upcoming secondary & sixth form?
Do you wish to work at a school that offers a superb environment for both students & staff to work towards reaching their goals?
Whether you are looking for a fresh new challenge, looking to relocate or are looking to complete your Geography NQT year, this role would be a perfect way to start the next academic year!
The thriving Humanities department are looking to add a positive and committed Geography Teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb Geography Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Geography Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent geography teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £25,543 – £41,635 geography teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now – potential through Skype / FaceTime
Geography Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run geography lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level geography exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 geography related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher role.