Geography Teacher – Geography NQT
|Location:||London, London (South) SE17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you a geography NQT who is searching for a fantastic Inner London opportunity for September?
Do you wish to kick start your geography teaching career working at a school that fully supports and develops their teachers through an excellent CPD?
If you are looking for a fresh and exciting challenge at a thriving Southwark secondary school & sixth form then this could be the ideal role for you.
Whether you are an experienced teacher, about to complete your PGCE, or are looking to relocate, this Secondary School want to hear from you!
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb Geography Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Geography Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent geography teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 geography teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Geography Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run geography lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level geography exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
Geography Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 geography related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Southwark, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Southwark however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Brent, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Wandsworth & Westminster.