Geography Teacher- January 2021
|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM15 UK|
|Salary||£25543 to £37152 per Annum|
Geography Teacher- January 2021 start
Have you not managed to secure the ideal Newly Qualified Geography teaching opportunity just yet?
Perhaps you are looking for a new opening in a fantastic Secondary school and are handing your resignation in soon?
A Secondary school in Thurrock are looking for a dynamic and engaging Geography teacher to join their ever growing school and team!
Apply today and submit your CV to Pippa, we are shortlisting now!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Geography Teacher- Benefits
- Geography Teacher
- Open to Newly Qualified Geography Teachers
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- £25,543- £ £37,152 Geography Teacher salary
- Excellent support provided for NQTs
- Shortlisting now for a January 2021 start
- MPS – UPS
- Located in Thurrock RM15
Geography Teacher- Key Information
- Secondary School located in Thurrock
- Part of a multi-academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- High standards of behaviour and academic success
- Diverse curriculum
- New built building with state-of-the-art facilities
- They are experienced with School Direct trainees and NQTs
- Access tailored CPD and mentoring throughout your induction
Geography Teacher- Person Specification
- NQTs welcome to apply
- QTS / PGCE
- Strong academic background
- Good classroom management skills
- Passion for Geography
- Good references are essential
- Good to Outstanding teacher observations
- 1st or 2:1 in a Geography related degree
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Pippa right away, we are shortlisting now for a January start!