Geography Teacher – Newcastle
|Location:||Newcastle, Newcastle NE1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £38810 per Annum|
Is your current situation changing meaning that you are looking for a permanent position in September 2023?
Perhaps you are relocating to Newcastle, a newly qualified Teacher or maybe just searching for a fulfilling role with a school that has an excellent induction programme and development opportunities?
Would you love the opportunity to work in a secondary school which takes your learning and development seriously?
If this Geography Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your C.V today!
Geography Teacher – Key Information
- Based in Newcastle
- Good transportation links
- £28,000 – £38,810 per annum
- Permanent full-time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent senior leadership
- Supportive atmosphere for both ECTs and those with more experience
- Brilliant facilities
- Lots of opportunities for development and progression
Geography Teacher – The Role
- Work alongside experienced Teachers within the department
- Plan and conduct interactive lessons
- Broad and balanced Geography curriculum
- Developing student knowledge of the subject
- Supportive and leading figure for your students
- TLR available for those who would like to step up
Geography Teacher – Specification
- 2:1 or 1stclass degree in Geography or related degree
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or working towards for September 2023
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Supportive and positive personality
- Passionate about delivering outstanding lessons and education
If this Geography Teacher position sounds like the one for you then why not click ‘apply’ to send your CV today?