Geography Teacher – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG6 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £41000 per Annum|
Are you a qualified Geography Teacher looking for a new and exciting Geography Teacher position based in a superb secondary school this September?
Do you want the opportunity to be a valued member of a high achieving Humanities department working across KS3 & KS4 providing superb learning experiences?
Perhaps you’re an experienced Geography Teacher fed up of not having opportunities for progression available, and want to find a school which values your experience and work ethic this September?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting Geography Teacher role based in Nottingham NOW!
Geography Teacher – Role Information:
- Geography Teacher
- Located in Nottingham (NG6)
- Annual Salary: MPS – UPS depending on experience
- Permanent position – Beginning September 2023
- Working across KS3 & KS4 department
- Creating engaging and academically enriching lessons
- Interviewing for role soon – Apply ASAP!
Geography Teacher – The Role:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Geography
- Open to both incoming ECTs and experienced teachers
- Minimum 2:2 UK based university degree
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Excellent classroom control skills
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Naturally energetic and outgoing personality
Geography Teacher – The School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Secondary School
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Prides itself on offering superb learning experiences
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Forward-thinking & supportive SLT
- Opportunities for progression from within
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this superb Geography Teacher role based in Nottingham NOW!