Geography Teacher / NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Start September at an Outstanding graded secondary school that boasts excellent behaviour and a fantastic CPD in this Geography Teacher role!
If you are looking to further your Geography Teacher career at an Outstanding Secondary and Sixth Form based in West London, close to strong transport links, then this opportunity is for you!
Whether you are looking for a fresh new challenge, looking to relocate or are looking to complete your Geography NQT year, this senior leadership team wants to hear from you!
The thriving Humanities department are looking to add a positive and committed Geography Teacher to their team and the school wants to interview candidates immediately.
Please simply click apply to further your interest in this superb Geography Teacher opportunity and attach your CV immediately.
Geography Teacher / NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Geography Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 Geography Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Fantastic CPD
- Interviewing in February 2020
Geography Teacher / NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run KS3 – KS4 geography lessons
- Promote a passion for geography
- Prepare students for exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the humanities department
Geography Teacher / NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a geography related subject
- Strong A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Part of an inspiring independent academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Geography Teacher / NQT role.