Geography Teacher or Geography NQT | Permanent Role
|Location:||London, London (Central) SE15 UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
i-teachers is a permanent education recruitment consultancy and not a supply agency. We collaborate with schools, amidst the national teacher shortage, to build a teacher pipeline for the schools whilst reducing cost and staff retention.
Geography Teacher – Geography NQT – September Start – Southwark, Inner London – Permanent
Are you a talented and driven Geography Teacher ready for a new challenge to develop your teaching ability?
Perhaps you are currently completing teacher training, on track to receive good or outstanding looking for your first permanent Geography Teacher position?
Do you want to take on additional responsibility, taking a step up in your career as an ambitious Geography teacher, or maybe you are starting out on your Geography NQT induction year and you are hoping to secure a role in a supportive school?
To learn more about this Geography Teacher position – either click ‘apply’ or call Courtney at i-teachers for a friendly chat in the strictest confidence.
The head teacher of this outstanding school, located in Southwark, is looking to employ a hard-working and ambitious Geography Teacher or Geography NQT for a role that is starting in September 2019.
- Geography Teacher or Geography NQT position
- Outstanding 11-18 school with sixth form
- Southwark, Inner London
- Inner London Pay Scale MPS-UPS
- Exceptional Geography teacher NQT/CPD programme
- Interviews being held immediately!
Geography Teacher or Geography NQT Person Specification:
- You must have qualified teacher status or be working towards QTS
- You must be able to deliver good or outstanding lessons in a creative and engaging manner
- You will be a motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent individual who can also work well as part of a Humanities department
- You should have high expectations of yourself and of your students
The school can offer:
- Exceptional CPD opportunities in order to aid your teacher development
- State of the art, modern and fully refurbished school in recent years
- Your own classroom
- A Humanities department which is supportive of new staff and are happy to share ideas amongst one another
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ behaviour from students and a respectful and harmonious relationship between them and the staff
If this role could be for you, and you think you would make an excellent Geography Teacher at this school for September 2019, be sure to apply today! If this particular school/role is not for you, feel free to get in touch with Courtney at i-teachers.com to discuss other potential geography teacher positions.
geography teacher, geography NQT, geography RQT, teacher of geography, geography