Geography Teacher or Geography NQT | Southwark
|Location:||London, London (Central) S17 UK|
|Salary||£28660 to £40372 per Annum|
Geography Teacher required for a progressive Secondary School in London, starting September
Are you an experienced Geography teacher, passionate about your subject area?
Would you like to join a Geography department that has a fantastic track record of developing young teaching talent into future leaders?
If you are an ambitious Geography Teacher passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in starting your career at a forward thinking school, then click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Courtney at i-teachers.
- Teacher of Geography
- Experienced Geography Teacher or NQT’s welcome to apply
- ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School
- Teacher Geography KS3 – KS4
- Superb facilities
- MPS – UPS, with negotiable TLR
- Start in September 2019 (or earlier if possible)
- Strong academic background
- Consistent ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Teaching
- A strong desire to raise standards and achievement
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced-inner city school desirable
Geography teacher – Why join this school?
The school is a particular favourite with parents throughout the area who are aware of its excellent performance. Due to its recent Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ results, the school is now oversubscribed. Pupils and teachers benefit from newly refurbished teaching spaces and a plethora of resources to enhance learning. The school value work life balance and are really keen to develop their teachers into future leaders.
If this seems like an ideal opportunity to further your career, send your CV and covering letter to Courtney at i-teachers right away or call for a confidential chat!