|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Geography Teacher – Geography NQT – Birmingham – Permanent 2019 start
Are you ready to start your search for a new exciting Geography Teacher role for September 2019?
Maybe you are planning to relocate to Birmingham this September due to rising living costs down south?
Perhaps you are currently training, already on track for outstanding and are keen to secure the best possible Geography Teacher role?
This is a fantastic early opportunity for an inspirational Geography Teacher, who is already thinking ahead and looking at opportunities to interview!
Geography Teacher – vacancy open to Newly Qualified Geography Teachers
- Contract – Permanent direct contract through school
- Start date – September 2019
- Salary – £23,720 – £39,406 dependent on experience
- School – Ofsted GOOD School
- Location – Birmingham – close to city centre
- Additional benefits – Clear routes for progression, excellent mentoring and strong leadership
The School – Geography Teacher
- This school is oversubscribed and popular in the community
- Humanities department ran by an inspirational Head of Humanities
- Due to expansion there are genuine opportunities for progression.
- Low staff turnover – huge focus on well-being
- All students make excellent progress, including those classed as disadvantaged.
Please send your CV if you are interested in this Geography Teacher position or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat. This school are really proactive in their search for a driven Geography Teacher for September.
Commutable areas: Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton
Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher, NQT, Permanent, Teacher of Geography, Geography Teacher