Geography Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a passion for Geography and have the enthusiasm to inspire and teach young people about your discipline?
Perhaps you have been affected by excellent teaching and want to make the same difference to the lives of other young students?
Do you want to gain incredibly valuable experience within a school setting with a view to potentially enrolling on a PGCE or teacher training course in September 2020?
This fantastic school have presented an opportunity for a talented graduate with a passion for education to join their team in September 2019. They have an excellent record of their graduates moving into top class teaching programmes upon completion of the academic year so apply NOW!!
Geography Teaching Assistant – The School
- Situated in Watford with good transport links nearby
- Young, dynamic and professional teachers around you to support and guide
- Fantastic facilities for both staff and students
- Picturesque surrounding area
Geography Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Paid between £70-£90 per day during term time
- Strong background of graduates moving into their teacher training
- Working with students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Assisting your department and teachers where needed
- Making a positive impact upon the education and lives of the students
Geography Teaching – Requirements
- 2:1 minimum in Geography or a related discipline
- Strong A-Levels to support
- Motivated and have a strong desire to enter the profession
- Be personable and have an inspirational attitude
- Able to commit your best efforts every single day
If you are a recent graduate who would like to make your first step into the education field then do not hesitate and apply now!! Shortlisting is still taking place for those last minute places!