Geography Teaching Assistant – Graduate Opportunity
|Location:||Birmingham, Midlands UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
i-teachers is a specialist Graduate Education Consultancy that specialises in placing graduates in long-term, paid support roles in schools, in order to develop your skills prior to teacher training and gain a fascinating insight into the world of teaching.
This school that we are working with a looking for a number of graduate to join their team and really make a difference in your specialism. They are specifically looking for a Geography Graduate to join their Humanities team until the end of the academic year.
- Geography Teaching Assistant
- £60 – £65 per day
- Long-term, full-time role
- Geography degree or other relevant specialism
- Minimum 2:1 with strong A Levels
- Supporting through Year 7 – Year 11
- Classroom support
- Create and lead interventions
- Opportunity to take on cover
- Must be supportive, passionate and committed to gaining experience in education
- Central Birmingham Secondary School
- Excellent career development
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Geography Teacher
- Potential teacher training opportunity or excellent experience to add to application
- Interviewing as soon as possible, starting as soon as possible
Does this exciting opportunity sound like something you’d be interested? If so click ‘apply’ and send your CV today!