Geography Unqualified Teacher – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Geography Unqualified Teacher
Are you a recent Geography degree graduate looking for a role where you can exercise your subject knowledge?
Perhaps you want to move forward with a career in teaching, looking to join a school with a superb humanities department?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to gain superb experience inside of a school with a history of supporting talented graduates?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb Geography Unqualified Teacher role in Birmingham for September!
Geography Unqualified Teacher – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £325 – £425 per week
- Planning and conducting secondary Geography lessons
- Being a leading figure during lesson time
- Supporting students in throughout lesson time
- Following well-developed Geography curriculum set
- Gaining superb first hand teaching experience
Geography Unqualified Teacher – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Superb secondary school
- Thriving Humanities department
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Passionate about the next generation of teachers
- Dedicated to their students academic progression
Geography Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st Geography based degree
- Excellent communication/organisation skills
- Excited about a career in teaching
- Kind and supportive attitude
- Eager to create inspiring and engaging learning experiences
- Ability to keep students motivated throughout lesson time
To apply for this fantastic role as a Geography Unqualified Teacher, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!