Graduate 1-1 Learning Support Assistant Greenwich
|Salary||GBPup to £325 per week|
Graduate 1:1 Learning Support Assistant – Greenwich
Are you a passionate and ambitious graduate looking for essential SEN experience that is relevant to your future career as an educational psychologist or qualified teacher?
Would you relish the idea of using your knowledge, skills and compassionate nature to support a child with SEN through their educational milestones during KS1?
Perhaps you have had experience working with children who have educational, physical, emotional or behavioural barriers to learning and feel this is where you would like to make a difference?
Graduate 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
- Working as a 1:1 support for a KS1 pupil who has additional needs
- Excellent practical experience for aspiring educators / educational psychologists
- Required: Minimum of a 2:1 degree in Psychology / Education / core subject (related field)
- Required: Relative experience, working with SEN children / adults
- Up to £325 per week (term time)
- Long term role until July 2019
- Ongoing training & routes in to teaching
- Start ASAP – apply now!
- Charming and reputable primary school
- “Good” school – 2016 (Ofsted)
- Single form entry, small classes
- Highly inclusive school
- Rich, pupil-centred curriculum
- High parent engagement
This wonderful school have credited a lot of their successes to the fantastic support from their learning support assistants in the inclusion department. To join their fantastic inclusion department you must be able to display energy, creativity, resilience and adaptability.
Your role will see you supporting a pupil on a 1:1 basis as their assigned key worker, you will receive full support and guidance by the experienced SENCO and cohesive faculty.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send your Kimberley at i-teachers today and be considered for interview!