Graduate 1-1 SEN Keyworker
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker
Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker – Primary School – Bradford (BD3)
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a 2:1 looking to begin your career in teaching and supporting children with SEN?
Do you believe you have the correct skills and attributes to help children with SEN develop the learning and social skills?
Would you want the opportunity to gain fantastic paid school based experience working as a Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker?
This Primary School is looking to hire a recent Psychology graduate with exceptional communication skills and a passion for helping to support children as a Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker.
Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker
- Working 1:1 with SEN children
- Part of a committed and experienced SEN department
- Fantastic school based experience as a Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker
- Great experience for those considering teacher training or Educational Psychology
- Opportunity to progress into teacher training
- Guidance under a brilliant SENCO
- Warm and Supportive Leadership Team
- Paid £300-£325 per week, term time only
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology degree requirement
- Fantastic communication skills
- Passion and drive for helping children
- Strong core subject knowledge
- Available throughout term time
- Prior experience working with SEN children
This School – This particular school is located in the centre of Bradford, with fantastic transport links around the city, giving an easy route to and from work. The School itself is a fantastic new build with a number of facilities designed to make school life safer and more enjoyable for each student that walks through their doors. The SEN staff department is a driven and experienced team committed to giving the best individual care possible to each SEN student, and making sure they get the same opportunity to learn and develop as every other student at the school. For a new and aspiring graduate, learning under the guidance of a brilliant SEN department and in particular are warm and supportive SENCO, allows you to gain the best knowledge possible before progressing into teacher training.
The Role – In this role you will be supporting the SEN department as a valued team member, working with SEN children 1:1 as a Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker, making sure that each SEN child is kept to each individual care plan, making them feel safe and secure and giving them the best opportunity possible to receive a high standard of education.
If you feel that you have the correct skills and attributes to work in a fantastic SEN department as a key member of staff, helping SEN children to learn and develop their educational and social skills as a Graduate 1:1 SEN Keyworker, then contact Amy at i-teachers, or Click Apply!