Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker
|Location:||London, Hackney E8 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker – Hackney (E8)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
If this Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker – Key Information:
- Based in Hackney
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion department with a talented SENDCo
Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive inclusion department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for a student with cerebral palsy
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably in psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker – How to Apply:
If this Graduate 1:1 SEN Support Worker opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.