Graduate 1:1 Teaching Assistant – SEN
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Graduate 1:1 Teaching Assistant – SEN – All through school – 1:1 support in Year 1 or Year 9
If you are ready to kick-start your career in teaching or education, then consider joining this fabulous school and large graduate team to develop your skills and knowledge in education.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 SEN
- Working in an all through school either supporting a Year 1 or Year 9 child – preferences taken into account
- Support inside and outside of the classroom
- All training given and ongoing mentoring from SENCO
- Must have strong academic background
- Various subjects considered
- September 2019 to July 2020
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Paid up to £350 per week
- Interviews being organised for September
- Located near Small Heath station
If you have recently graduated and can see yourself working in a school that values diversity, promotes inclusion and that sees a huge value in graduate SEN support, then kick-start your career here!
This is the perfect starting point for any graduate who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge over the next academic year, whilst having a real impact on the next generation.
Simply send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers for automatic consideration.